Solo Hero Solo Hero

Very basic. You should add more features and more than a couple levels before posting. I know you're still learning, so keep it up.

m-bo responds:

Thank you for your feedback. Planning on expanding on the gameplay and adding level sometime soon. Hopefully it will be fun and be more interesting

Strategic Tic-Tac-Toe Strategic Tic-Tac-Toe

it's soothing and nice to look at. Generally, the idea is pretty good.

Stick-man Gym On! Stick-man Gym On!

It's not a game. You seem to be able to be able to code some things, so just go make a real game.

Bubbly Pop Bubbly Pop

The spaces between the bubbles can make clicking tedious, but I'm sure that would be an easy fix. I played to level 5 and saw no real change in variety to make the game more fun. Sure, new bubbles appeared, but that didn't add to anything.

This game's been done hundreds of times before. Perhaps you could take a new spin on it.

Bomboozle 3 Bomboozle 3

Excellent game. I miss you folks!

The Ghost of Walter Mitty The Ghost of Walter Mitty

The game is playable and that's important, but there are a few problems.

The controls are a bit too rigid. I think game play would improve a great deal if you could move diagonally, not to mention speeding up the character. There are far too many big expanses of nothing between the door and the key and it becomes tedious to have to go through them over and over at that pace.

I also understand the idea of easing the player into the harder levels, but that could be done faster. You don't even see your first enemy until level 5 and you could totally make that happen at level 2. No need for so much filler.

You have a workable concept here, so just take a little more time to think the levels through and you could have something really cool.

Duke Dashington Duke Dashington

It was a lot of fun! It's like Wario + The great cave offensive. :)

Clicker Heroes Clicker Heroes

Had to stop. Satisfying, but these games that are designed to just suck you in rather than be actual fun.. there's something not great about them. The art was fine, and there's enough variety with what you can achieve, but going around in circles just to make you hit huge walls that force you to ascend makes me feel a little cheated.

Good for those who enjoy this kind of thing!

Terrance: Flying Eyeball Terrance: Flying Eyeball

Looks really smooth and the controls are okay, but it's very repetitive and boring.

Hope you move past basic experimentation and push yourself to make a game.

AidenBainsGames responds:

You're entitled to your opinions, and if you think 'Terrance' is boring then that's your prerogative.

But don't tell me to "move past basic experimentation". I did. I made this game. And I'm proud of it.

Last Sam Standing Last Sam Standing

It's weird that they only move when you're shooting. Change it so they move regardless.

Could become something if you tighten it up a bunch.

BiOgames responds:

the keyboard controls are meant for that. You can move without shooting using the arrow keys and "ctrl" button for shooting